Things to Know About a YogaHike
1. Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Pre-registration cost for two-hour YogaHikes is $14. The cost if paying at time of event is $16.
2. Please bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated.
3. You might get wet/muddy so please do not wear your favorite shoes or your favorite yoga pants.
4. Your yoga mat will be on the ground and will thus get grass and dirt on it. If you do not want that to happen, please bring a towel to place under your mat, carry a spare mat in your car solely for outdoor yoga, or just go without a mat.
5. Please check website prior to event, as it will be updated with any weather cancellations. This is another good reason to pre-register (in addition to saving money), as an individual email regarding weather cancellations will be sent to those who pre-register.
6. Full refund will be given in the event of cancellations due to weather. Full refund will be given to pre-registrants who cancel at least 24 hours prior to event.
7. YogaHikers are health-conscious lovers of the outdoors. We have a great time being outside, being together, and practicing yoga. We welcome everyone!